The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches...I really liked this one! All the bling is for the Paper Cutz challenge and since I used my MS scallop punch, I'll play along with the Pile It On challenge this week!
************
The new Doodle Palace challenge went up last night. It's a sketch and color combo. The winner will receive FREE digis and a GUEST Design Team spot...how exciting is that!!!
************
On the homefront******************
Can you believe I'm still cleaning out?? I'm probably going to regret throwing everything out later! lol My hubby is even getting into the clean out mode. He took everything out of the deep freeze and reorganized it! I'm now thawing out 'mystery meat' in the frig! So we truly are wondering 'what's for dinner?' lol We did find some concord grapes, so the kids will be making grape butter later today! yum!
You have read this article Doodle Palace
with the title Merry Christmas from The Doodle Palace. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/merry-christmas-from-doodle-palace.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Merry Christmas from The Doodle Palace"
Post a Comment