Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Lani-scape and some awards!

Happy, happy Wednesday everyone! I wanted to show you a wintery card today, I'm sooo not ready to make Christmas cards yet but at least I'm in the winter season...

This is winter Lani from The Digi Shack, isn't she just lovely?? Toni asked us to make a 'Lani' scape...a Lani image in a scene. So, I made a snowbunny Lani. lol She's colored with copics/prismas and glamed up with glitter and dazzling diamonds! Too Fun!
The snowbanks were cut using the creative memories cutting system, distressed and sponged with bashful blue. The snowflakes are white craft embossed! I wasn't sure what occasion I'll use it for yet, so no sentiment!!!

The sketch from Stamps and Smiles was perfect for my scene as was the theme at My Time to Craft~polka dot party! Of course my party is a snow party! hehe The La-La Weekly Wednesday challenge was to add distressing and the Wednesday Stampers have an open theme this week, so everyone can play along with that one!!

**********************************
Well, we are all buzzing at Squigglefly today awaiting the big announcement! How exciting!!!
Yet another reason to stay tuned!
**********************************
And now some sweet awards...
I've been blessed with so many lovely people in my life since coming to blogland, thank you for your friendships!!!

Alanna of Alanna's Spot in the World Thank you Alanna!



Tracy of Queenies Thank you Tracy!!!


Both these lovely ladies are so kind and encouraging, with wonderful blogs, please stop by and check them out!!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous day! Blessings!!!
You have read this article awards / The Digi Shack with the title A Lani-scape and some awards!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/lani-scape-and-some-awards.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Lani-scape and some awards!"