Some photos of what is inspiring me right now. Those pears look good enough to eat but I have to paint them first! I have been very busy the past few days and that doesn't include working at the gift shop, cooking, washing dishes, doing laundry, ironing, etc. - I have painted 2 paintings (but can't show them just yet) and finished 2 layouts with the new Harlee-Quinnz papers (which I will post tomorrow) and have several more LOs in process. I am not a very accomplished stamper but the new HQ stamps are fabulous and I have been playing and playing with them. The 2nd photo is of a raised cake plate I have on my desk on which I put little things that inspire me or I want to use right away. I love all the new Prisma flowers so I have been trying to create some of my own that look similar. I did the green ribbon flower, the 2 fuchsia ribbon flowers, and the dark red Japanese kimono fabric flower with a vintage crystal cufflink in the center. I have also been cutting out autumn-colored felt and paper embellishments, and the Halloween chipboards came in an old Making Memories kit that I bought last winter for almost nothing at Tuesday Morning. I hope to finish the Dreamgirls challenge for first impressions (first lines of books) today - I took a photo this morning for that layout.
Football games start in about an hour and a half, and there is also a NASCAR race so I will be multi-tasking!!!!!LOL!!!!! I usually play in my studio while Dan watches tv in the living room - I can hear what's happening and I will pop out if something happens that I want to see. I have a pork roast in the crockpot so dinner will be easy (and yummy).
Have a great Sunday!
You have read this article with the title Home and he{art}. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/home-and-heart.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Home and he{art}"
Post a Comment