Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Mail and a new ST challenge!!

Oh how I love Happy Mail!!!!!!! And last week I got some!!!!!! Look what Julie send me!!!!!!!!!! As you all know (well the ones that know Julie) she is a HUGE Twilight fan and she made me read the book and got me addicted right away!!! And now I finished all the books!!!!! And than she told about a book she read in the plane and how she loved it and that it was such a touching story!!!!
And what did I find in my mailbox last week!!! The book!!!!!
I am halfway now and it it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It's in English so I really have to concentrate cause it is not very easy to read (I do read in English sometimes, Breaking Dawn was in English but that was easier for me)
So sweet Julie THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
I have to find something special for you!!!!!!!

And now for something completely different!!! There is a new challenge over at Scrappy Times!!!
This time we want to see your homemade embellies and some acrylic paint!!!!!
This is my take!!!
The square with the red arrow is made out of chipboard covered with a piece of a roadmap!!!
The pic was taken on our way to Spain this summer!
It's somewhere in France!!!

Must say my cold is over, but Finn started sleepwalking again!!:( He didn't do that last week but yesterday and the day before he walked around crying again! I am soooooo happy he doesn't remember the next day!!!!!!

And I hope we will find out why he does it or he stops doing that soon!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderfull weekend

X

You have read this article with the title Happy Mail and a new ST challenge!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-mail-and-new-st-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Mail and a new ST challenge!!"