Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Beautiful Daffodil!

Happy Friday!!! I have a wonderful card to share with you today! Just look at that lovely daffodil, it was drawn by our very own Glitterbabe, Stef Hughes!!! I feel so honored to be using her lovely image....she's sharing it as a FREEbie!!! Thanks so much Stef, you are so generous!!!


It makes a lovely card, don't ya think? It's colored with prisma pencils and brushed with yellow Pearl-Ex. I found these fun purple & gray digi papers yesterday @ Cajoline-scrap and wanted to use them! I used the sketch from Sketch & Stash, I love this classic kind of sketch, it worked out perfectly!

These are some of the challenges I played along with this time...
Sketch & Stash~the sketch and Stef's lovely daffodil
Stamp Something~fav sketch.
Danni's Flutterby Wed~a flower and flutter.
Alphabet chall~Y for yellow!

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday!!! We're having an absolutely gorgeous day here in PA, beautiful temps, sunshine and a light breeze! Perfect!

We saw flocks of geese starting their journey south and the trees are just starting to change!! Enjoy some photos of our country view!




Blessings!!!
You have read this article digi with the title A Beautiful Daffodil!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/beautiful-daffodil.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Beautiful Daffodil!"