Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Autumn Love Journal Page...

I've been struggling a bit with creating this week, and then I read this blog post this morning and it totally inspired me - I LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration Julie! - I'm back on track...

I'm on week two of journaling prompts in my Autumn Love class. Here's my answer to the first one...

Materials used include acrylic paint, yellow thickers, paint pens, houndstooth gaffer tape, turquoise duct tape, and black oil crayon.

There are still a few more days to get your layouts in to the current TATS challenge! Come on over and join the fun!

Now I'm off to continue my CSI marathon and tackle the next project on my list. Happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Autumn Love Journal Page.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/autumn-love-journal-page.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Autumn Love Journal Page..."