I am AGAIN overwhelmed by the response to our SECOND CHALLENGE!!!!!!! U have until the 14th (nighttime that is!!!) to get your entries in!!!!! :):):):):):):):) GO HERE ... to give us a linkie to your blog or gallery! :):):):):):):):):) Each creation that me and the DT are seeing are JAW DROPPING!!!!!!!! U guys have nooooooooooooooooo idea how hard U are making it for us to vote!!!!! Soooooooooo AGAIN thanks to all that have participated!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
When I post our next challenge...I will also be announcing TWO new DT members and ANNOUNCING our GUEST DT'er for August! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Gosh....I am BEYOND LUCKY they said YES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And I want to THANK Chris, Lisa (ohhhhhhh did I just give a little HINT there?? LOL!), Jeanet, Hanneke, Deana, Amy, Georgia, Jaime, Sarah, Bekka AND Jenneke (Another HINT???? WOW....I am FULL of them today!! LOL) for all OF THEIR HARD WORK while I was on vacation!!! :):):):):):):):) U HAVE noooooooooooooooooooo IDEA how much they helped me!!!!! They loaded your creations into our photobucket account, into the slide show....did CHALLENGE #2's post for me.....PUT UP with A MILLION emails from me.... and worked on VOTING for WINNER #1 until the WEE HOURS of the NIGHT!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT thank them ENOUGH for EVERYTHING they DID!!!! They are THE BESTEST EVER! Thanks GIRLS! LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sooooooooooooooooooooo go create, be happy....and make sure U SMILE A LOT!!!! Who cares about CROW'S FEET WRINKLES from SMILING?!?!?!?! I would RATHER have wrinkles around my eyes from SMILING too MUCH.... than have a PERMANENT FROWN on my FACE!!! LOL LOL LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
See U back here on the 15th! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title WOW!!!!!!!! I am ONCE again OVERWHELMED!!! And a HUGE thank U to my girls! :):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/wow-i-am-once-again-overwhelmed-and.html. Thanks!
No comment for "WOW!!!!!!!! I am ONCE again OVERWHELMED!!! And a HUGE thank U to my girls! :):):):):):):):):):)"
Post a Comment