Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Winner Day 5 of Blog Candy'orama

Carolyn V said...

What a great card...you really rose to the challenge, Amy. Love the bg paper, the chair...

I'm going to have to think outside the box for this one...no furniture or 'inside' stamps.

~Carolyn

Woot Woot Carolyn!!!!!

Okay, I've been so pleased with the winners....although I wish you ALL could win something...Carolyn is fabulous. She is a newbie to blogging...July 6th was her 1st post! Yahoo for her starting her new blog and boy oh boy...can that woman design some cards! She is a devoted 365'er and quite frankly is one of the best cheerleaders for the blog:) Okay, okay...really, all the gals that play along over at 365 Cards are ALL great supporters of the blog. It is truly fantastic...that circle of women is spectacular!! Hey, Carolyn is a BC'er too {eh}...I'm a former BC'er but now a Canadian living in Washington...Anywho's....go pop over to Carolyn's blog and check it out...you are going to be amazed at all her projects...you rock my dear!!
You have read this article blog candy with the title Winner Day 5 of Blog Candy'orama. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/winner-day-5-of-blog-candy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Winner Day 5 of Blog Candy'orama"