First...We have been having a lot of car trouble.... since it is our larger vehicle and we all can't fit in my husbands truck...{that has no air conditioning...that he is perfectly fine not having air conditioning...???!!!} We decide it best to buy a new car.... It is a white Dodge Journey.... 2009....with 26,000 miles, 7 seats. Everything we need and to top it off we got favor from above with this deal. I am so excited.... It is dark and I can't take a photo so here is one I found online...

Second, I am teaching 2 more classes at Scrapbook and Co....Today.... It is midnight so it is officially Saturday, August 22nd.... Holy wow.... 3 more weeks and Alexandria turns 15. OMG.
A kit from Teresa Collins, I absolutely love all the flips and envelopes. So cute. This one starts at 10:30am
An ABC of Faith mini book.... It has scriptures from the bible. Each one begins with the letter of the alphabet for each page. Plus I made vellum pockets to hold pictures and personal embellies for each letter. This one starts at 2pm.


There are still a couple spots left.... Come join us...
Go to Scrapbook and Co blog.... Heather is doing a fabulous job with the blog. Denise is a fab boss lady... I am so happy to know the wonderful ladies that make Scrapbook and Co such a great place to visit...Melanie, Lisa, Cheryl.... If I missed someone I am sorry.
You have read this article with the title What's up???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-up.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What's up???"
Post a Comment