Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wailin' Jennys Memories...

Early morning greetings to you!

I've been working on my BASB layout and finished earlier this evening, so I want to share it with you! The challenge at BASB right now is to scrap your memorabilia. I haven't done that in a long time and it was really fun. I have a big box full of ticket stubs, receipts, flyers, posters, etc. that I haven't even looked at in ages; so I pulled it out and started digging. What I ended up with was a ticket from a Wailin' Jennys concert I went to with my good friend Becky back in 2006. I've seen them twice now, and both times I was absolutely mesmerized by their harmonies. Anyhoo, here's how the layout turned out (click the image to make it larger)...The stamped words are lyrics from their song "One Voice."

The journaling (around the blue stamped image) says:
One evening. Two friends (me and Becky). Three inspirational women. Beautiful.

I used the Homebody kit from SiSTV, plus teal cardstock, SiS gaffer tape (behind the title), thickers, a stamp by Ducks In A Row, Stampin Up alpha stamps and acrylic paint.

Oh and guess what? I cleaned up my whole mess afterwards! Yeayyy! My scraproom is still tidy!

Next on my list is the Next Step Challenge which should be up later today. I can't wait to see what it is!

I will be back tomorrow with a Project 365 update, but in the meantime I will leave you with a video of the Wailin' Jennys performing the song I quoted in my layout: "One Voice." Thanks so much for stopping by!

You have read this article with the title Wailin' Jennys Memories.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/wailin-jennys-memories_09.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wailin' Jennys Memories..."