Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Vintage Welcome & Blog Hop

Happy Thursday everyone...are you ready to blog hop?? This blog hop today is a shout out & big Thank You to Della of the I Brake For Stamps store. Della is a huge behind-the-scenes helper for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design...she makes all the stamps!!! All the design team blogs have posted different creations featuring a stamp from Della's store.

This stamp is the Welcome Baby Collage, isn't it lovely? I wanted to keep the vintage look throughout my design, so I used close to cocoa to stamp the image, the edges are torn ever so slightly and distressed, I've added ivory lace, antique finish brads and faux stitching! The papers are K&co.
This stamp was a joy to work with, it took the ink well and stamped clean! Della has a nice collection of collage type stamps among the wide variety of images she offers.
And she is offering a 15% off coupon for the next four days....yep! too cool!

I Brake For Stamps store is offering a 15% off coupon code BLOGHOP on all purchases! EXPIRES 8/16/09
Click Here to save 15% at the I Brake For Stamps store

Visit each of the DT's blogs and leave a comment for your chance to win an awesome prize!!!! (The last stop is the store blog, which will have a question for you to answer....what fun!)

Here's the order of the day...
Suzanne Dean start here
Danni Bindel
Jennifer Greco
Teri Berrios
Susan Dube
Lorelie Kim
Aud Nordheim
Maria Matter you are here :)
Jami Bova
Anki Bargman
Follow Your Heart (store blog) The End!

I know you'll enjoy all the very different featured stamps today from I Brake for Stamps!
Here are the challenges that inspired this vintage card...
Delicious Diva chall~the sketch, though it ended up a bit different!
Cottage Rumble~torn paper.
All Sorts chall~vintage
Timeless Tuesday chall.~use DP
Crazy Amigos~welcome
Created by Hand~fav. background-I don't have many bg stamps so my fav is a background with distressing/stitching/script.

Many blessings to all who read here!
You have read this article baby with the title Vintage Welcome & Blog Hop. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/vintage-welcome-blog-hop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Vintage Welcome & Blog Hop"