Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Victoria Case for SCACD-Taylor

They're Hereeeeee! The New Victoria Case for SCACD are available today! Yee Hawwww! My card today features Taylor, isn't she a cutie?!


She's colored with copics and prisma markers. I used denim to paper piece her jeans and a distressed brown dp for her boots. And I used the Victoria Case challenge sketch for this week, seemed quite appropriate! Scrappyfrogs challenge is paper piecing, which is just too fun! I won a lovely Sugar Nellie for last weeks challenge, ya can't win if ya don't play along! Go for it!

That's it! Keeping it short so you can rush over to Susana's Custom Art & Card Design store and buy all 8 of these cuties!

Blessings!
You have read this article victoria case with the title Victoria Case for SCACD-Taylor. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/victoria-case-for-scacd-taylor.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Victoria Case for SCACD-Taylor"