Now off you go to see these wonderful sneak peeks!
- Suzanne Dean
- Anki Bargman
- Danni Bindel
- Susan Dube
- Aud Nordheim
- Jennifer Greco
- Jami Bova
- Teri Berrios
- Lorelie Kim
- Carolyn Bounds
- Dianne Prewitt
And here are the challenges for this card...
Banana Split Sunday~the sketch.
Flourishes Timeless Tue~black/red/olive
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle~boy card.
Creative Inspiration(Wed)~spots/dots/circles.
Pile It On~'oh boy'
Papertake Weekly~pick & redo-(spots & stripes)
Think Ink Tue~red, blk, white
and this might be stretching it but...
the Alphabet chall~U.....for UltraSaurus dinosaur (the one in his hand), my son gave me that one! See The UltraSaurus! I thought it looked more like a brachiosaurus, so if it doesn't count I won't be offended! lol too fun!
I hope you all have a fabulous day! Blessings!
You have read this article masculine /
victoria case
with the title Victoria Case for SCACD-Matthew. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/victoria-case-for-scacd-matthew.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Victoria Case for SCACD-Matthew"
Post a Comment