It is EARLY morning for me (I am in Arizona, and its only 5:16 A.M. right now!!)......but I wanted to get up and share our WINNER for CHALLENGE NUMBER 2....FAVORITE FLOWERS!!!! This was ANOTHER tough one for the DT to decide on (EVEN ME!!! LOL) and we were sooooooooooooooo AMAZED at all the BEAUTIFUL entries!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Thanks to all that participated and it was once again a long night of emails deciding our winner.....and for CHALLENGE #2 FAVORITE FLOWERS.....our WINNER is...............................
MICHELLE with her ALL FLOWERS LO!!!!! CONGRATS MICHELLE!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is her LO! :):):):):):):):):)

Michelle....please email me at bmwgirl@cox.net so that I can get your email address to Deana, so that she can get you your GIFT CERTIFICATE to scrapbook.com! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
We all want to sincerely thank ALL of YOU that played along!!!!!! The DT and I were commenting on how many AMAZING flowers everyone came up with...and there were some that we had never even heard of!!! AMAZING WORK everyone!!! And just as a little reminder.....if any of your creations that U make for our challenge blog gets recognized for anything....like the CATWALK on SIS....or U used the LO/project U made for our challenge and entered it into another challenge blog and U win the other challenge....or your LO/project gets featured on a scrap site or EVEN PUBLISHED....I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to hear about it and recognize U for that accomplishment!!!! Please feel free to email me with the news.... bmwgirl@cox.net .... soooooooooo I can give U a shout out! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Now.....ONTO CHALLENGE # 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are a Few of My Favorite MOVIES!!!!! (Or even MOVIE QUOTE!!!!!!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
As the DT were sending in their LO's & projects for this one....I could just feel all the FUN they were having with this challenge!!!!!! Here is what WE CREATED! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
From Jessi...our August GDT!!! *sigh* ohhhhhhhh does this movie bring back memories of Goose and Maverick singing "You've Lost that Loving Feeling!" :):):):):):):):)
From Bekka.....a little Office Space anyone???? LOL LOL LOL...This makes me giggle....love it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

From Amy.....quotes inspired by Forrest Gump! I just loveeeeee this!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)


From Chris....Inspired by one of her FAVE Movies....THE BIRDCAGE!!! Seriously....how COOL is this!?!?!? WOW!!! :):):):):):):):)

From Deana.....Inspired by some HOT HOT HOT John Travolta and SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!!! :):):):):):)

From Georgia....Giving us a YUMMY taste for her TOP 6 FAVE MOVIES!!! I LOVE THIS and all those MOVIES TOO! :):):):):):):):)

From Hanneke....who loves the romance in LOVE ACTUALLY! I loveeeeeeee all that PAINT!!!!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):)

From Jamie.....*sigh* :) The Wizard of OZ!!! (sidenote from Julie...I miss Judy Garland!) :):):):):):):):):):):)


From Jeanet.....LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL (ok....I just wanna see this movie cuz of the title!!!!) :):):):):):):):):):):)

From Jenneke....She is LOVING the romances....and WOULD U look at how she replaced Julia and Richards faces with her own and her boyfriends pictures!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE that!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

From ME (Julie)...and I'll be honest...after seeing what my DT created....I'm almost embarrassed to show mine!! LOL!! They all created SUCH beautiful lo's/projects...and ummmmm yeah....here is mine!!! I used a quote from Ferris Bueller's Day Off....and YES...that LITTLE girl on the swing with her MOUTH WIDE OPEN...that's ME as a LITTLE GIRL!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

From Lisa...*sigh* just like me (and I'm sure a lot of us!)...she loves the fairy tale endings!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

From Sarah....I SERIOUSLY love this!!!! She was inspired by the WIZARD OF OZ!!! I loveeeeeeeee how Sarah journals! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
***************Sarah sent me an email to tell me that this is going to be published!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo Sarah...so I had to remove it from our blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) ***************************************
THE WINNER of this challenge will once again WIN a $20.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE to scrapbook.com donated by Sarah!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) We hope U all find the time to play along with us.....and CAN NOT WAIT to see what U create!!! This challenge is DUE by SATURDAY AUGUST 29TH!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article with the title These are a Few of My Favorite MOVIES!! And our winner for Challenge #2! :):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-movies-and.html. Thanks!
No comment for "These are a Few of My Favorite MOVIES!! And our winner for Challenge #2! :):):):):):):):):):):)"
Post a Comment