Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sympathy Card for Him

Happy Monday! It's Squigglefly Challenge day! And I so enjoy playing with my Squigglefly images, this week the challenge is to use fall colors...another favorite of mine! Pennsylvania is a prime area for fall colors...they say the autumn colors will be even more vivid if there is a wet summer...well, this year should be a spectacular!!!
I used one of the newer images from Squigglefly, cabin retreat, isn't it magnificent? I watercolored with a brush and "lid" ink from the SU! inkpads! I used glitter to bring a little sparkle to the leaves and water. The layers are distressed and the embossed layer is sanded.


Pretty simplistic, but it's a masculine sympathy card! I know there's glitter....but men like sparkly things too....(think chrome!) lol
The masculine sympathy card inspiration came from Stamping B's challenge this week. I used the current Sketch Girl's sketch and Banana Split Sunday's recipe~cardstock and one kind of embellishment! And the challenge this week over @ Pile It On is no patterned paper.
I hope you have a chance to play along with the Squigglefly challenge this week and checkout the other DT cards on the blog...fabulous!

Exciting Squigglefly News...
This Friday, Aug 14th, Squigglefly will be having a Digi Day, with fun and prizes...sneak peeks of the new images...with a chance to win some!!! Wanna play along, just join the Yahoo Squigglefly Group and you'll be in the 'loop'! lol You'll have the weekend to play along and all the new images will be released on Monday, Aug 17th!
And don't forget...
You can checkout all the current images, Squigglefly rewards, FREEbies, and sign up for the SF newsletter from the Squigglefly.com homepage!
If you like to chat with other Squiggleflies, hop on over to the SNR Card Universe group page. Stef H. is running the show and we all know that means big fun! lol

Have a fantastic Monday! Blessings!
You have read this article digi / masculine / squigglefly with the title Sympathy Card for Him. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/sympathy-card-for-him.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sympathy Card for Him"