Here's the little project I was working on! I am a "list" person! So I made a pretty little notebook folder for my purse!
Today is my last Try It Out Tuesday with the SCACD girls. I have been with them as a Guest Designer for April, June, July & now Aug and they are some of the most wonderful ladies I have met in blogland. They have touched my heart and I will be forever grateful for their welcoming kindness and love. I've learned so much from each of these super talented ladies! Thank you Susana and Suzanne for allowing me to have this wonderful opportunity! {sniff, sniff}

Ok, so today Suzanne challenged us to create a notepad or notebook cover. And when I saw this little beauty over on
Patty's Stamping Spot, I just had to have it. She shows how to make it from a SU! folder. Since I didn't have any SU! folders and didn't even realize SU! made folders, I had to alter the directions to fit my particular folder. I found my pretties at Big Lots, an overflow discount store. (12 for $2.oo)

To adorn my list keeper I colored one of the new
Victoria Case for SCACD images...Aud, isn't she a beauty?! She named for our very own SCACD DT gal, Aud....how do you like having auburn hair, chica?! I used celery green to accent so it would match my bag....I'm keeping this one! lol

Though, I might be having a give away for one of these later....I do have 11 more folders! lol

I have been wanting to participate in the new
Pals Paper Arts challenge since it started four weeks ago...I just couldn't find the time! So finally, with their fourth challenge underway...create anything but a card....I'm getting this one in under the wire! Thank heavens for time zones! lol
Well, I hope you'll have a chance to play along with the TIOT challenge this week over at
Susana's Custom Art and Card Design store blog,
Follow Your Heart!
Praying peace, joy and much love over you! Blessings!
You have read this article victoria case
with the title Something for Me!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/something-for-me.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Something for Me!!"
Post a Comment