Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 365 - Week 33

Here we go with another week of Project 365...

Monday, August 10: The Johnmeister from a different angle...
Tuesday, August 11: Testing the macro setting on my camera - do you know what this is???

Wednesday, August 12: The drying process for my gypsy journal...

Thursday, August 13: We are so proud of Tony, who got his diploma from business college this week! (I already did a layout with this photo!)...

Friday, August 14: A lone petunia grows up from the driveway - don't know where it came from...

Saturday, August 15: A perfect Saturday for Michael - computers and golf!

Sunday, August 16: A new design team adventure!

I haven't finished the layout for this week yet, but I will be getting to that in the next few days.

Meanwhile, I have to get busy on this Sunday's Scrapping The Music layout! I will see you tomorrow for another update - thanks for stopping by!

P.S. the macro photo was of the carpet in my scraproom - in case you hadn't figured it out!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 - Week 33. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/project-365-week-33_21.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 365 - Week 33"