There are soooo many ways you could go with a prompt like "one." The first thing I thought of was the U2 song "One". Such a beautiful, emotional song. I LOVE the video for it too. It doesn't really apply to my life tho, so that wouldn't do. I had a number of different ideas, but in the end, ended up with this...
The journaling says "When I realized that I was enough all by myself, without anyone's approval or permission, that's when the world opened up. "
My book is starting to get thick and bulky and I LOVE that!
Next on my project list is the BASB challenge to use memorabilia in a layout. This will be super fun! I have a big box full of memorabilia. The tough part will be deciding which memorabilia to scrap!
I hope your week is going well and wish you a fabulous Thursday! Thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title O is for One.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/o-is-for-one_05.html. Thanks!
No comment for "O is for One..."
Post a Comment