I also started a gallery at scrapbook.com! I love the way they have things organized over there. You get a profile page that you can customize with fun backgrounds, and so many options of what you can do! I put a blinkie in the right-hand column for this too. It's the one that says "my place." If any of you have a gallery over there, let me know and I will make you a friend! Come on over and say hello! P.S. I'm not getting rid of my other galleries - this is just an addition!
There's a big sale going on over at Label Tulip, and after seeing the beautiful things that Julie Fei-Fan Balzer does with their kits, I had to check it out! Alot of the past kits and other things are 50% off! I bought the March kit called "Over the Rainbow." Check it out, how cute is this?!!!...
With all this internet surfing, I'm a little behind on my projects, but I did finish one with my August Studio Calico kit. I did this one to celebrate son Tony's graduation from Business College - we are so proud of him! (click on the image to see it larger)...
Here's a detail shot...
Next on my project list is an art journal assignment from Dina W's class. I'm off to work on it.
What are you working on these days?
I wish you a Saturday full of inspiration! I'll see you tomorrow, and thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title A New Design Team Plus More Tuesday News!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-design-team-plus-more-tuesday-news_17.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A New Design Team Plus More Tuesday News!"
Post a Comment