Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Make Your Own Hand Made Stamps

This is a piece of foam that came with a set of brads. I didn't have the heart to throw it away!!! So, I made some "HEART" stamps from it!Nothing fancy! I free-hand cut a couple of hearts out. Snipped a couple of slits and poked a clip in it to give me something to hold on to.I stamped the hearts on a piece of 6x6 cardstock.This is the layout I did using the stamped cardstock. Try some stamps of your own.There are many things around the house that can be used as stamps! Create a background and make a layout!

Deanne -Am I A Scrap Addict?
You have read this article stamps with the title Make Your Own Hand Made Stamps. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/make-your-own-hand-made-stamps.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Make Your Own Hand Made Stamps"