Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Lord's Prayer

Happy Monday everyone!!!
Such an exciting day here in the Matter household...our homeschooling year has started for this season! I seem to be so much more efficient during school season! lol we shall see! At least I made a card today after a very busy/relaxing weekend!
So many times recipients of my cards mention how they keep them displayed, on the frig, on the windowsill or bookcase...so I made this card with that in mind!

This version of the Lord's Prayer is the one I have memorized and can even do in sign language! (ooo, aahhh, lol) This is actually a wonderful printable stamp from The Cutting Cafe! It comes in script too, both come with frames, Regina thinks of everything! I resized & altered mine a bit! Checkout The Cutting Cafe's 99 cent specials!

The DP is Laura Ashley's traditional pack, the yellow is K&co and the burgandy, SU! I embossed the burgandy strip and sanded it. Martha Stewart punches were used for the doily lace and butterflies!

I used the Sketch & Stash sketch with my new stash being the digi scripture and the DP. The colors were from Stacey's brand new color challenge called the Curtain Call -burgandy, mellow moss & so saffron. The theme this week for Banana Split Sunday is to make a quote your focal point and Dare U2 Digi wanted to see distressing, like my sanded embossing!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, I'll be hopping around later today to see what all I missed over the weekend! Praying love, joy and peace over you! Blessings!!
You have read this article digi / the Cutting Cafe with the title The Lord's Prayer. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/lord-prayer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Lord's Prayer"