Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hopping by...

Hello and Happy,hoppy Tuesday! It's Digital Tuesday challenge day and this week Jenn has challenged us to 'Hop To It'! We'd love to see your creations using something/someone that hops! (Frogs, rabbits, girl jumping rope, etc) Dustin Pike is back to generously sponsor us with 3 digi's to this week's winner!

My hopper is an altered image from The Digi Shack! I 'erased' the witch hat and added googly eyes for fun! The coloring is prisma markers, the DP BasicGrey Junebug and cs, SU!'s pumpkin pie and olive! I glittered almost everything and CG the sentiment. A really fun make!

I hope you can join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge! The sketch is from the Twisted Thursday challenge, with a 'twist' to use a punch. The colors were inspired by the PCP color challenge, to use fall colors. My favorite colors!!! Which season's colors are your favorite, pastels for spring, vivid brights for summer or classic colors for winter?

I've been working on a fun little project...I'll be back later to share!
Enjoy your day!

Blessings!





You have read this article The Digi Shack with the title Hopping by.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/hopping-by.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hopping by..."