Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hitch your wagon to a star...

Today is day 4 of Art Glitter Week at 365 Cards!

Pam's Challenge:

Shape Up!

Make the dominant shape on your card a star, and give it some sparkle by adding glitter.

The chipboard stars are Stampin' Up and so is the Top Note Die....I still love that thing :) I found the quote which was part of a bigger sheet of quotes...maybe it is KI Memories?

I tell you, I love glitter so this has been a very fun week for me. I wanted to thank Art Glitter for supplying the Design Team with some goodies to play with....

Well, what a fabbie surprise!!!!
I received a wonderful email from Tina {hey sista!!}, who is a Scrapbook News and Review Staffer (and also on the Paper Make Up Stamps & Queen Kat Designs DT). I received the SNR "This Blog Rocks" Award...I'm honored and thrilled!!!

What a fun award and check out how gorgeous it is too!!!! I'm flattered...I truly enjoy blogging, inspiring and BEING inspired by others...

Thanks sooo much Scrapbook News and Review!!

You have read this article 365 DT / art glitter / stampin' up with the title hitch your wagon to a star.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/hitch-your-wagon-to-star.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hitch your wagon to a star..."