I finished my Lotus Paperie challenge layout and boy was it fun working in a clean scraproom! (Scroll down to the post below this one for a tour of my scraproom) This week the Lotus challenge is a sketch, and I chose to make a layout about me and my Secret Sister Andrea! It will be included in my SiSversary album. Here's my interpretation of the sketch - (click on the image to see details)...

Everything on the layout is from the SiSTV "Night Owl" collection, except the Doodlebug alpha stickers, the journaling card, and the piece of vintage book paper. The background paper is a "pumpkin" modsheet, which I cut down to 8 1/2 x 11. I love how it ended up with that little strip of plaid on the side! Gotta love those
modsheets! P.S. They are half-off at the
SiS boutique in case you are interested!
So now I am working on the
BASB challenge, which is to include some memorabilia on your layout. I have been toiling over which memorabilia to scrap. Hmmmm....what to do, what to do.
I will be back tomorrow with another update! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments! I really appreciate them!
You have read this article with the title Hello and Happy Sunday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/hello-and-happy-sunday_08.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Hello and Happy Sunday!"
Post a Comment