Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fun with Watercolors...

I had so much fun playing around with paints today! I finished this art journal page that I started yesterday (click on the image to see it larger)...
It's for the current challenge at the "Lotus Paperie" blog, which is to use watercolor on a project. I decided to use the watercolor for my next assignment in Dina Wakely's "Masterful Art Journaling" class - which is to journal about how you deal with sadness and/or self-doubt.

The background and envelope are done with watercolor, and salt was added to the orange background to create the effect on the bottom. Inside the envelope is hidden journaling about a recent event that was difficult.


The eye is cut from a magazine. The black journaling is my own, and the quote on the bottom is from a Jackson Browne song that I love called "The Late Show."

Well, the kitties are fast asleep, and it's time for me to hit the hay too. I hope you are having a fantastic week so far! I will be back soon with a Project 365 update - Thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Fun with Watercolors.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/fun-with-watercolors_18.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fun with Watercolors..."