Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Colorcombo competition and Twilight!!!!!

Totally forgot to mention that we have a great colorcombo competition over at Scrappy Times!!! We have a different colorcombo every week during August and at the end you might win a giftcertificate, go and check the blog!!!
Here is my LO for the first week, the combo was pink and brown!!
This is Rick playing with his super soaker watergun!!!

And this is for this weeks combo, you can still join that one!!
The combo is yellow, blue and a little bling!!!
Oh and must tell you I am sooooo not happy with these pages, I really have a hard time scrapping at the moment, can't concentrate and there is nothing comming I just sit and watch the paper!!!!! Hope I'll do better soon!!!!!

And YES Julie, I finally start reading Twilight !!!!!!
And I must say that I LOOOOOOVE it!!!
We can see the movie on the pay channel (UPC), but I wanted to read the book first, so I hope it will still be there when I finshed it!!!


Thanks for looking!!
You have read this article with the title Colorcombo competition and Twilight!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/colorcombo-competition-and-twilight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Colorcombo competition and Twilight!!!!!"