Yesterday it took FOREVER to get her to sleep. I MEAN FOREVER!!! I didn't even have my usual half caf afternoon latte. My arms and back were killing me! Tina's too! Tonight it was a breeze putting her to sleep. We're even going to watch a movie! We're going to see I LOVE YOU MAN. Looks cute. We also have the Soloist, but we'll watch that another night.
I had my therapy appointment yesterday also. It actually felt good. Yeah, I still teared up, but I wasn't a blubbering idiot like I usually am. Normally, I totally embarrass myself because I am an emotional freak. My therapist says that my dialogue with my mom sounds like its getting much better! I think so too! YEAH! The therapist reminded me of another good thing to say to my mom,which is,"THAT IS THE PAST, WE'VE ALREADY DISCUSSED THAT...LET'S STAY CURRENT!" :) I'll be able to use that a lot!!!
Tina's super excited about her job. She starts MONDAY!!! Tomorrow we are going to buy her some new work clothes. She's so skinny now, she hardly has anything to wear. It will be fun getting her some new digs!!! I need to get a few new items too. I'm not going clothes shopping for work until I know I have a job!!! The latest I heard about my job is our district told our principal that we are over staffed, so cuts are being made. I don't know what that means exactly or which department it could effect most, but I wish they would let us know already!!! DAMN. I looked online to see if there could be other schools hiring for my subject and there wasn't anything. Plus, I LOVE MY SCHOOL. Its PERFECT!
OPPS! Tina just busted me again! I keep forgetting to put on my reading glasses! I'm not use to them yet.
You have read this article with the title Carly's Room!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/carly-room.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Carly's Room!"
Post a Comment