Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beach!









Carly and I met my sister and nephew at the beach today. Carly and I got a late start because Carly took a two hour nap! I couldn't believe it. She's been napping longer and longer. Normally, she would take three 45 minute naps during the day.
Now, she's skipping one and sleeping longer. Its so cool. We bought her a white noise machine for her room so we can actually clean and do stuff while she's sleeping. The walls are so thin, she was waking up at the drop of a hat! Hopefully this will help. My bffs have two in their daughters room and they vacuum and everything else while their daughter is sleeping. Speaking of our bffs...they are going to the zoo tomorrow and then they are coming over for Tina's famous Enchilada casserole, which is just DELICIOUS. My bff's sister is in town and she's never been to our place. Poor Tina has been SO busy with her new job, but she's going to squeeze us in for a little down time. She is also in the process of doing her taxes. They need them for the modification we're trying to get. Ahhh... I hope we can get that...
So, BIG DAY tomorrow. Carly's getting her four month old shots. She turns four months Friday. I'm hoping this round will be easier than her two month old shots. She was extremely fussy for the rest of the day. I know its worth it to get them, but it breaks my heart to see her in pain. I am interested in how long she is and how much she weighs. I think she's a little over 18 lbs. Last I measured her she was around 26 inches.
You have read this article with the title Beach!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/08/beach.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beach!"