Hi all!!!!!!
It's been a while, but finally we got back from Spain, and doesn't time go fast when you are having a GREAT time!!!!!!!
I can't believe we are already home again!!! We had such a great time, the weather was soooooo NICE, sunny but a little windy as well so it didn't got to hot!!!!
The waves where awesome so the boys loved to go the beach!! And to be honest that is about all we did! We had such a busy year, so we really needed there 2 weeks to relax and spend time with just the 4 of us!!
So we played games, talked, went to the beach and were just enjoing eachother!!!!
I have been to Figueras (that is where the Salvador Dali museum is, I've been there a few years ago and it is so GREAT) with a friend (she was on the same campsite) and did some great shopping!!!!!!
Here are my favourite pics!!!!


This time we want you to show us your FAVOURITE COLOR!!!!!
And I can't believe how many are playing with us, WOW!!!!!!!
You can still play until the 28th, I know it s a bit short notice, but maybe you are a fast scrapper and you can make something in a day??????????????
Here is mine, I made one with the color pink and I made it all out of cardstock and I can tell you it was a ..... of a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am of now, cause I have a LOT to catch up, so I'll be back as soon as possible and I will try to say HI ASAP!!!!
X
You have read this article with the title I am back!!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-am-back.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I am back!!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment