This next one was another one done with the June Studio Calico kit, which I am LOVING by the way. It is also my second layout for the Scraplifting game over at SiSTV this past weekend. The layout I was assigned to lift is called "Fly" and it's a beautiful digi done by Shadesofbliss. You can see it along with all the info about the game right here. Anyhoo, the layout subject matter was brought about by a challenge on Elizabeth Kartchner's blog to take a photo of whatever you were doing on 07/08/09 @ 10:11:12. Kinda fun! Here's what I came up with...
Thanks to everyone who referred me to various kit clubs! I appreciate it so much, and I checked into each and every one of them! They all looked wonderful - each one with a different personality of sorts! If I had the money I would most certainly buy one of each!!! Now wouldn't that be a festival of scrappy supplies!
Anyhoo, I thought about it all weekend, and then suddenly, intuitively, I knew what I wanted to do - without a doubt! I subscribed to Studio Calico! I am so excited about it! After working with their kits this weekend I was really sold! It was so much fun - they are packed full of goodies, colorful and very inspiring! I like how they include exclusive patterned papers and stamps with each kit too - that is wayyyyy cool.
So, now it's the wee hours of Monday morning, and it's time to catch some zzzzzzz's. Here's wishing you a Marvelous Monday! Don't forget to come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us - we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by my friends!
You have read this article with the title Evidence of a Fun, Scrappy Weekend.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/07/evidence-of-fun-scrappy-weekend.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Evidence of a Fun, Scrappy Weekend..."
Post a Comment