Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Clean & Simple

Yay, it's Tuesday and time for The Digital Tuesday Challenge! This week our lovely hostess is Anjou and she has chosen, Clean & Simple, for the theme! I love clean & simple cards, so this was quite easy for me!


I used one of The Cutting Cafe's printable stamps from the Social Butterfly set! I resized it and positioned it, printing once on my white cs then the leaves a second time on the green DP from MME. A little snipping and gluing and I have this lovely image! I used a MS doily punch and some lustrous black ribbon and the card was done. I almost felt like it didn't take enough time, so I altered the envie a bit!


Dustin Pike is our sponsor this week, with 3 images going to the winner!
I hope you have a chance to play along with us! Remember you can use any digi image and follow the theme, Clean & Simple! Check out my fellow teamies for more inspiration!



Here are the challenges for this card...
Digitial Tuesday Challenge~make a clean/simple card using a digi.
Stamp Something~bugs, butterflies or other winged somethings.
Kaboodle Doodles~use a digi image.
TGIF~use words.
SCS/CAS25~sketch.
The Crafty Pad~something new. My black ribbon is my newest stash...can you believe my hubby picked it out. After receiving a 'frantic' call from me, "help! I need black ribbon!" He stopped at a craft store on his way home from the city and chose this one! He's sooooo awesome!

Ok, I think that's it today....this being my second post and all. Time for the bon bons and the putting up of feet! lol Actually I have a turkey to put in the oven, can you say feast??? Yea, I know it's in the middle of summer, but I have the air conditioner blowing full force and it's cold in here.....a turkey feast is quite fitting! Maybe I'll even feel like making a Christmas card????
Blessings to you all!
You have read this article digi with the title Clean & Simple. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/07/clean-simple.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Clean & Simple"