Happy 4th of July ...
I wanna tell my Hubby Happy Birthday...
Yes, he is an Indepedence Day Baby...
36 years ago... Still a spring chicken...
I love you, Baby



Today was just a relaxing day.... We went to my mother-in-laws { who has taken Jacob and Jesse to Disney World this week for 7 days} Jasin cooked a turkey... he loves to cook... well I was not sure what we were gonna do so I brought some of my scrappin' stuff... Alex and I scrapped all afternoon. Holy Woooooowwwww!!!! I finished 3 layouts... Here they are....
I took this pic of Jesse at the park on the swings... He looks so much like Jasin.
This is a Buddy pic Matt and Stacy took... It was one of my Faves!!!
This is me, Stacy and Matt... Matt took this pic of the 3 of us at my little event. I love it.
Surprise.... The Winner my giveaway is...
Jocelyn....
My sweet friend...
You will be gettin' some of my stash and in turn you can Pay Forward some of yours....
I will be getting it out to you shortly and
I already have your address....
So excited for you!!!!!
I wanna tell my Hubby Happy Birthday...
Yes, he is an Indepedence Day Baby...
36 years ago... Still a spring chicken...
I love you, Baby
Today was just a relaxing day.... We went to my mother-in-laws { who has taken Jacob and Jesse to Disney World this week for 7 days} Jasin cooked a turkey... he loves to cook... well I was not sure what we were gonna do so I brought some of my scrappin' stuff... Alex and I scrapped all afternoon. Holy Woooooowwwww!!!! I finished 3 layouts... Here they are....
Surprise.... The Winner my giveaway is...
Jocelyn....
My sweet friend...
You will be gettin' some of my stash and in turn you can Pay Forward some of yours....
I will be getting it out to you shortly and
I already have your address....
So excited for you!!!!!
You have read this article with the title The 4th, A Birthday, 3 layouts and the winner of some of my stash!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/07/4th-birthday-3-layouts-and-winner-of.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The 4th, A Birthday, 3 layouts and the winner of some of my stash!!"
Post a Comment