Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tweet!!!!


I tell you, Pam knows how to make me happy....a whole week at 365 Cards dedicated to
Cosmo Cricket!!!! I have always been a huge fan of their stuff but since their newer lines have hit, oh boy, I couldn't be more happy!!!

I'm absolutely in love with the Early Bird collection! The patterns and the accessories are a-dorable...I literally made this card in 10 minutes! It helps when you dig the stuff you're working with.

I hope that you'll join us in the Sunday Sketch Challenge...I'll be back everyday this week with a Cosmo Cricket goodie!!
----------------------------
paper: cosmo cricket early bird, speckletone kraft accessories: early bird chipboard, thickers.
You have read this article 365 DT / cosmo cricket with the title Tweet!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/tweet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tweet!!!!"