Another thing I asked the doctor about was a little rash I thought she had on her labia. Apparently its not a diaper rash. Its a birth mark!!! Crazy! The doctor said these can appear after six weeks anywhere on the body and it should go away by the time she's nine years old. I'm glad its going to go away.
CARLY WEIGHS 13 and a half pounds!!! She's such a big girl! I asked if I could be over feeding and the doctor said that you can't really over feed with breast milk. We're feeding her about 32oz a day which is exactly what the book babywise says is the correct amount.
Oh, and CARLY LAUGHED at the doctor! That's her 3rd laugh! I can't believe it. I asked the doctor, "Was that a laugh?" And he said, "Yes, she thought that was funny!"
She is getting so much personality. It is so fun!!! I love her so much. I'm excited that she's going to feel better and her mouth is going to clear up. Poor little thing!
You have read this article with the title THRUSH!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/thrush.html. Thanks!
No comment for "THRUSH!"
Post a Comment