Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a relaxing weekend!
It's time for the Squigglefly Challenge#6! There's a bunch of new images available over @ Squigglefly.com...some great ones for Father's day too. Digis are perfect for last minute cards...you receive your images immediately after paying. Isn't that fabulous?!
Well, onto the card...
The Squigglefly challenge today is a recipe of sorts...use colors pink, black + one other color, 2 flowers and 2 brads! I had such fun with this Little Schemer kitty for my DT card! I used pink pirouette, basic black and white as my "other color." The polka dot background was handmade with a pencil eraser and ink pad! The flower centers are little button brads. I used a little watercolor to shade kitty...don't you love the look on her face?!
I used Friday Sketcher's sketch, turned it on it's side. Stamp with Fun is seeing 'dots' today for their challenge! The sentiment is CG as is the inside of the card. I normally don't do much on the inside but the Cottage Rumble challenge called for a birthday card with a finished inside. So, there ya go! I think all the deets are pretty self explanatory. I hope you have a chance to play along with the Squigglefly challenge today....and if you don't own any Squigglefly images yet, there are some FREE ones to download from their store and so many of the images are under a dollar.
We had a busy weekend away from home, but to top it all off, we went to the drive-in movies last night to see Night at the Museum 2. We piled all the blankets we could find in the back of DH's truck and cuddled under the stars, and boy was it starry! Cold too, we could have used more blankets! In addition to the movies, we saw a bunch of shooting stars! My favorite part, other than the stars; when I saw my oldest and youngest sons 'mindlessly' cuddled together under a blanket....too precious!
Blessings!!!
ETA: The movie was really fun, we all enjoyed it!
You have read this article Birthday /
digi /
squigglefly
with the title Squigglefly's Little Schemer Kitty. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/squigglefly-little-schemer-kitty.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Squigglefly's Little Schemer Kitty"
Post a Comment