Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Ribbon Frame!



Ok, here is my first attempt at a ribbon frame. A very interesting concept! I wanted to use this FREE image Sammi was offering over @ Crafty Muse and thought the ribbon would go well with a wedding card!
I added some dazzling diamonds to the image and CB'd the white panel, which I then preceded to covered up with the ribbon...smart huh? It actually doesn't look too bad IRL. Not sure if I'll use the ribbon like this again, but it was fun trying something new. I think that was the idea behind The Next Level challenge! Thanks ladies! I also wanted to play in another new challenge I found, Color Chef with the colors, black, white and one other color, perfect! And since this is a digi and I obviously used ribbon, I was able to play along with the lovely ladies @ Dare U 2 Digi. Finally, Ooh La La's challenge was a favorite color combo; pink and black! So, that wraps up this card nicely. Thanks for letting me share my 'outta da box' card. Hey, ya get the good AND the not-so-good when ya visit here! (I paraphased that from another blogger! (thanks Debby) lol
My next post is another Sweetheart sneak peek with candy! Have a blessed day!
You have read this article with the title A Ribbon Frame!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/ribbon-frame.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Ribbon Frame!"