Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 365 - Week Twenty-Four...

Ohhhh I'm slipping up on the job here! It's week twenty-four and I was bad about taking pictures every day - eek!!! No matter tho, when I missed a day, I simply took two pictures the next day to make up for it. I don't want to keep doing that tho, cuz I really like the idea of having a picture to represent each day of the year. Oh well. Here goes...

Monday, June 8th: The layout I created for Scrapping The Music...

No photo on Tuesday, so

Wednesday, June 10th: My Studio Calico order arrives - Yeayyy!!!

and also on Wednesday, Johnny snuggles up to his brother for a nice little nap...

Thursday, June 11th: Michael made some of his FABULOUS chocolate cake. It's got pudding in the middle - YUM!!!

No photo on Friday so

Saturday, June 13th: Son Stevie and me at the family reunion...

and also on Saturday, Michael's sister and nephew...

Sunday, June 14th: Back at home, Johnny basks in the sunlight of the golden hour...
Once again, no layout this week - I'm going to have to catch up with the Project 365 layouts next month since I have so many deadlines this month.

For more information on Project 365, click on the link in the right-hand column. ===>

Now, on to my next Circle Journal layout. This one's theme is "Inspiration." Wish me luck!

I wish you a glorious Wednesday my friends! Thanks for stopping by and for your comments - I really appreciate them! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Project 365 - Week Twenty-Four.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/project-365-week-twenty-four.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 365 - Week Twenty-Four..."