These are the latest goodies I have bought last week!!!!
I loooove all the paper but I totally looooove that wooden alphas from Making Memorie, can't wait to use them!!!
And this is the LO I have made for this weeks challenge over at Scrapping the Music!!!
A long time ago I saw a LO on SIS tv and they scrapped on the picture, I loved it and wanted to try that some day, but I never did!!!
So last week I bought a Dutch scrapmagazine and there I saw it again and it looked so great that I made this one!!!
And I am so sorry if i am a little late visiting your blog, but i have a terrible painfull neck and shoulders!!! Mondaynight there was terrible thunder and I couldn't sleep (I know it's a bit childish but i am sooooo afraid of thunder) and when it finally stopped I moved wrong i think and now my neck, shoulders and arm are very painfull and I can't sit behind my computer for a long time!!!! But as soon as I can i wil keep up!!!!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend and I'll "see"you soon!!!!!!!:)
You have read this article with the title A LO, some new scrapgoodies and a painfull neck!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/lo-some-new-scrapgoodies-and-painfull.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A LO, some new scrapgoodies and a painfull neck!!"
Post a Comment