I finished another circle journal layout! Yeayyy! I am feeling inspired again, which is good since Tracy's CJ theme is "Inspiration." I get alot of inspiration from color, so I decided to do a color mosaic.
I drew out the word Color on a piece of typing paper. Then I scribbled all over it to create the mosaic pattern. Then I traced the individual pieces onto patterned papers, cut them out and reassembled them back into the word color. It was kind of time-consuming, (kinda like putting together a puzzle), but alot of fun to do!
Here's how it turned out...
Last night I had a lot of fun working in my art journal too. I started a page, but it's not finished yet. I will post it as soon as I finish it.
There's a cool tutorial on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog for making a unique handmade flower. Click here to check it out. I wanted to try it tonight but I ran out of time.
Alrighty then, that's it for today. I must get some shut-eye. Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with another update!!!
You have read this article with the title Inspired by Color.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/inspired-by-color_18.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Inspired by Color..."
Post a Comment