Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Fathers Day!!!

I think everyone knows southern Louisiana is HOT in the summer time.... I like all the different weather we have... I was born and raised in California and we had pretty perfect weather all the time.... Here I never know what we are gonna get from day to day... It makes for some interesting life...

Well Happy Fathers Day to all... We are spending the day at the pool so I thought I would take a break and share some pics...

fathers day 010

fathers day 007

fathers day 006

fathers day 003

fathers day 002

fathers day 001Hope everyone has an awesome, amazing, totally restful Sunday!!! Hugs...

Oh yeah... In case you are wondering Jacob and Jesse are not in any of the pictures because they are camping in Arkansas with my in-laws... We just got an update and they of course are having a blast!!!
You have read this article with the title Happy Fathers Day!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-fathers-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Fathers Day!!!"