Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

'lil happy birthday

Day 5 of Cosmo Cricket Week over at 365 Cards!

Today is Thursday and it is my day over at 365 Cards and I have the Lil' Man kit.

Pam's challenge:

Use argyle as your inspiration and design a card for a special father {brother, uncle etc} in your life.

Perfect timing for this challenge because my oldest brother celebrates his birthday...tomorrow!!!!! I have to admit that it was hard for me to switch gears on my Cosmo Cricket cards...from fun & funky to masculine. I tend to struggle with dude cards...and unfortunately, I'm thinkin' that my bro doesn't want pom pom trim and flowers...sheesh!

So I opt'd to fall back on clean & crisp with a smidge of felt :)

Can't wait to see what you all come up with and thanks for joining me in the challenge!!!
You have read this article 365 DT / cosmo cricket / thickers with the title 'lil happy birthday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "'lil happy birthday"