These awesome flowers can be purchased 'pre' colored or in outline form, so you can color them yourself with matching inks. But I wanted to show you another fun way to use the outline flowers. Printing them on DP. Think of all the possibilities!
I was stuck for the perfect flower yesterday, so I popped over to the Fred, She Said store, grabbed these, downloaded and printed them out on this K&co paper. How easy is that?!!! Flowers in every color, every design, oh, my brain gears are 'a turnin'!!! (do I smell smoke??)
So, onto the card...
I used this 'pocketed' sketch from The Next Level that included a removable tag. No problem, Cute Card Thursday wanted to see a tag too. I made my pocket triangle shaped for the All Sorts challenge~triangles. The inspired colors were from the Rosie-Dee's challenge, turquoise & chocolate. Aren't they yummy?! I used SU! colors and some tanish digi paper from Ellie Lash ('piece of her heart' collection) and two different ribbons for the Pile It On challenge! The sentiment is SU! brighter tomorrow set.
I thought this would be a nice card to encourage someone going through a bit of a hardship! So many people today need to know there is hope! And I mean to tell 'em, one card at a time! :0)
Prayers for a delightful weekend, comforted by the fact you are cared about and loved!! Blessings!
You have read this article digi /
Fred She Said
with the title A Flower, A Pocket, A Tag!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/flower-pocket-tag.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Flower, A Pocket, A Tag!"
Post a Comment