Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Carly is 2 months and 1 day old!

We visited Grandma's house today. My neice Hayley was there doing my mom's hair. She's the one who is in beauty school and does my hair. I think Hayley actually looks more like Carly than me. I want my sister to send me a baby picture of Hayley so I can compare their baby pictures! Hayley is also a quarter German like Carly and normally has blonde hair, but she recently dyed it. We were all trying to figure out if Carly's going blonde or if her hair is turning auborn.
Carly got TONS of love today. Everyone can't believe how big she's getting! Carly did great today too. She didn't feel very good yesterday. It was clear her mouth was bothering her, because she wouldn't take the bottle. We got medicine just in time! Poor thing! Before I went to my mom's house I went to therapy and my therapist is SO proud of me! I told her about my conversation with my mom regarding Father's Day and she thought I did really well. I've gotten so much from my therapist. She has really opened my eyes. She's going to Africa for two weeks...so my next appointment isn't until the 24th.
Tina has been SO dedicated to our organic diet. She's been cooking us the BEST meals! SO YUMMY! Nothing's better than eatting healthy and enjoying it!!! I love it when we eat right! Now, we just have to start adding exercise into the mix! :)

























You have read this article with the title Carly is 2 months and 1 day old!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/carly-is-2-months-and-1-day-old.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Carly is 2 months and 1 day old!"