Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Awesome Happy Mail and Yummy Dessert...

My RAK came today from The Next Step! How fun is that?!! This week has been a festival of awesome scrap supplies! In true Next Step fashion, this RAK is a mixed media lover's dream! Along with some funky and fun patterned paper, there is fabric, fishnet, fibers and ribbons, tags and frames, flowers and buttons and a simply gorgeous bird! And it's all so bright and beautiful! Thank you so much Lucy, Bethany and Gayle! I really love the inspiration these women provide every week! If you haven't checked The Next Step out, I highly encourage it! They post every Monday with new ideas for mixed media techniques. It's a really unique challenge blog, and lots of fun! After all, who can't use a reason to look forward to Mondays?!

Still no creating from me! It's only been three days, but it feels like much longer! Today I was happily distracted by Michael's gloriously fantastic chocolate cake. I am blessed to have a hubby who bakes the most scrumptious desserts you could ever imagine. And when he married me, he learned how to bake vegan!!! How lucky am I?!!! Sooo yummy.

But seriously, I must get busy and start making stuff! EEEK - time's a wasting!

I will be back tomorrow and I hope hope hope to have a new project to share! Thanks so much for stopping by, and for your comments - they really mean a lot to me!
You have read this article with the title Awesome Happy Mail and Yummy Dessert.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/awesome-happy-mail-and-yummy-dessert.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Awesome Happy Mail and Yummy Dessert..."