This is also my entry for this week's challenge at The Next Step, which was to alter patterned paper. I altered this Fancy Pants paper by painting, and then doodling around the edge, and also adding pieces of dictionary paper to the insides of the clouds for added texture.
Other materials used include SiS gaffer tape, acrylic paint, journaling pens, and a MAMBI epoxy peace sign.
The journaling reads:
Northern Minnesota is breathtakingly beautiful in the fall, and this was our first trip together which made everything even more magical. I remember this moment. We had been climbing around on the rocks taking pictures, and you had me in stitches with your video narration of our trip to the lighthouse. We stopped to take in the view of Lake Superior. It was peaceful and serene. Grand Marais will always be an "over the rainbow" place for us.
This song is so inspirational for me. I can envision numerous other art projects inspired by this song in my future...
I hope you will come over and play along with us this week!
I will see you tomorrow with another update. Take care and have a marvelous Monday my friends!
You have read this article with the title Amos Lee At Scrapping The Music!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/amos-lee-at-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Amos Lee At Scrapping The Music!"
Post a Comment