Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

you say tomato



...you say tomato...

Happy Friday!!!!

This gift set is for a co-worker's birthday. She is a magnificent cook/baker so when I saw the tomato/kitchen theme goodies at M's {when I was in Montana!}, I knew that I was going to do something with them for her. Her birthday card is based on CP#13. Yup, today would be my 2nd day in a row that I've used an American Crafts flair embellie, but isn't is just perfect-o? Her "real" gift is nestled inside the card...a Tully's gift card...she's a Tully's girl...not Starbucks..{gasp!}.

Well, this is Mother's day weekend...Do you have special plans? I'll get to see my Mom tonight and Sunday. I'm making her Thai Chicken Curry tonight and we'll take her out on Sunday. Me?? I'll be crafty most of Saturday....oh-so-looking-forward-to-that!!

I'll be back tomorrow with some linkies and my take on Laura's Sketch # 25 over at 2s4y. Isn't the new Summer DT FABulous???!!!! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!!!!
You have read this article Card Patterns / gifts / mme with the title you say tomato. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-say-tomato.html. Thanks!

No comment for "you say tomato"