Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

you make me happy.


I had fun with Laura's Sketch #26 over on 2 Sketches 4 You. Their sponsor this week is ShortCuts. I love their frosted card blanks so I built my design using that....I knew I wanted to go the Hambly route since I picked up some ultra-cute Hambly die cut kraft stickers....oy vey. The rub on is ala SU. Gotta love the frosted ShortCuts card blanks but man, they are a bugger to photog. I also took the pic in my kitchen...on the floor directly below most of the lighting...didn't create the card until after dinner last nite :)

Translation: No outdoor photog opportunity and unfortunately our Pacific Northwest typical weather is back...dark, rainy & gloomy...


Good Grief, check out the Grand Prize:

Those gals certainly know how to put together a prize!!!
Be sure to check their website for all the deets...
As always, thanks soooo much for stopping by...I appreciate the time you took to take a peek at my card today!!!



You have read this article 2s4y / hambly with the title you make me happy.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-make-me-happy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "you make me happy."