Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Mr. Humm comes to the photo shoot...

OK, first this...



I know it has nothing to do with cardalicious stuff but had to show you this picture which I took while I was photographing project below!! Isn't he a beauty?? I was face first into my camera when I heard this LOUD buzzing around my head and thought "RUN... killer bee's have arrived to Maine!!" but I took a deep breathe and realized it was Mr. Humm back from his winter vacation somewhere down in The Keys!!

Enough, on to the project! I made this paper bag album...I know old project idea but I just love the feel of paper albums!! Since I ditched the RAK card challenge here I decided to challenge myself monthly and randomly give a friend a little token of friendship thru a random act of kindness!! So, one of my gals up here in Maine is going to receive this on our next GNO!!















Lovin' that Pink Cat Studio - Lily at the Beach set!!

Thanks for stopping by...

Cast of Characters
stamp - pink cat studio
paper - dcwv summer glitter pack
felt flowers - rak from libby {{thanks}}
You have read this article pictures / projects with the title Mr. Humm comes to the photo shoot.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/mr-humm-comes-to-photo-shoot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mr. Humm comes to the photo shoot..."