Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Maya Hambly House and Aviary Friend



Here are a couple cards that I actually created a couple months ago. The Maya Hambly house card was made for Sparkle. She was celebrating her birthday and the purchase of a new home...The house is actually from a Maya Road chipboard album...loved covering it with the ultra-delish Hambly paper...that stuff rocks!!! I based the card off of a CPS sketch.

The Aviary Friend card went to my dear friend Susan..One4Joy. It was a thank you to her for sending me the Basic Grey Aviary stamp set...whatta sweetie she is!!!! I started off with a fabriano card and layered the Kim Hughes definition of friend image from her Collage Elements I set, along a bird dwelling from the Aviary set. I topped it off with 1 single bling...clean & crisp.

Please check back tomorrow as I have a little Limelight project to share with you....
You have read this article basic grey / cps / fabriano / hambly / kim hughes / maya road with the title Maya Hambly House and Aviary Friend. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/maya-hambly-house-and-aviary-friend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Maya Hambly House and Aviary Friend"