Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I am a bit lazy!!!???

I must admit that I am a bit lazy this week and I have soooooo many things to do before the weekend!!!
Cause this weekend is the weekend we have all the fun activities in our village and I want the laundry to be done, but when I got upstairs to hang some clothes there was water on the floor where the machine stands and we don't know where it is comming from?? Than after I put some towels in the dryer there was this strange smell, nothing happend but I am afraid to turn it on now! So this is all very convenient!!!!
But I also did some scrapping, not as much as I wanted to but it's a start!!!
This one is for Scrap the boys, I saw there binkie on a blog (can't remember who's) and I love that blog it's all about boys and with a house full of them I must love it don't you think!!!
This month the challenge was about growing and time, you had to have one of those words in you title and you had to use something to measure with, so I used a calender and some measuretape!!!
On the pic you see Rick and Finn with their nephew Mees!!!
We also had a great dinner with my parents in law last Saturday, they where married for 45 years, can you believe that??????
They took us to a great fondue restaurant and we all loved it, we had such great time and the boys loooooooved the dessert, a big chocolatefountain!!!!!!!!! (mom did as well)
And I just wanted to share this picture of my sweetheart Sjors with you, he's taking a sunbath in our garden last week!! Isn't that cute!!!????

And last but least: You can still join the latest challenge over at Scrappassion until June 1st, it's a fun one and who knows you are the one that wins the prize!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have read this article with the title I am a bit lazy!!!???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-am-bit-lazy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I am a bit lazy!!!???"